Want to explore Bosnia & Herzegovina and Croatia with a local?
Wine Lovers Travel is excited to announce our 2023 journey with our friends at Santa Barbara’s award-winning Alma Rosa Winery. On this unique wine tour we will explore Bosnia & Herzegovina along with neighboring Croatia. Our hosts include, Alma Rosa winemaker and Bosnia-native Samra Morris along with General Manager, Debra Eagle.
Are you ready for a unique Wine and Travel adventure near Bosnia
- Ready to make travel plans for 2023?
- Want to be hosted on your journey by someone who grew up in the region?
- Have you always wanted to visit Croatia and its Adriatic neighbors but didn’t know where to start?
- Curious to sample new cuisines?
- Interested in learning more about new types of wine?
Then this trip is for you!
This wine and travel itinerary has been crafted with foodie and wine lovers in mind to enjoy the hidden gems that Bosnia and Croatia offer. The unique character of this tour is that your guide through these countries is a winemaker born there and currently living in the Central Coast? Initial itinerary details can be found below.